• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what are your thoughts on a real mccoys a1

Dr H

Personally, not a fan of that colourway and those chunky knits.
The previous pattern was much better.

John Lever

Hmm. . 'Rare inspired horse hide leather '...others were inspired long before this version and now use Capeskin. It is nice looking though and the Poland leather looks great,but the price is prohibitive particularly this side of 2008. The pale lining and ribbed knits are interesting. The buttons look odd though.
Hey Real McCoys even sell crisps !!
http://www.superdenim.co.uk/prodpage.asp?productid=2559

mindful

John Lever said:
Hmm. . 'Rare inspired horse hide leather '...others were inspired long before this version and now use Capeskin. It is nice looking though and the Poland leather looks great,but the price is prohibitive particularly this side of 2008. The pale lining and ribbed knits are interesting. The buttons look odd though.
Hey Real McCoys even sell crisps !!
http://www.superdenim.co.uk/prodpage.asp?productid=2559

so basically real mccoy Japan are over rated

Dr H

mindful said:

Depends what you're looking for. I still think that the RMJP 37J1B is one of the nicest around - I'd buy one in a minute if I could find a 44.

mindful

Dr H said:
mindful said:

Depends what you're looking for. I still think that the RMJP 37J1B is one of the nicest around - I'd buy one in a minute if I could find a 44.
i second that ive got my eye on one of those for this winter

Dr H

mindful said:
Dr H said:
mindful said:

i second that ive got my eye on one of those for this winter

Hope you're not a 44 - I turned Japan upside down without success - or I'll stalk you :cool:

;)

mindful

nah im a vintage size 42 and i think these come up a bit small, do you know where i can get one of these on the japanese market i think this is my next purchase, the real mccoy version of the 3717B look really nice

mindful

Dr H said:
Try one JP auction sites, they come up often in small/med sizes.
ive seen one but the size descriptions not clear i want to make sure i get the right size thanks

bseal

Ain't nothing compared to the GW A-1 which the good doctor is essentially giving away.

SuinBruin

Dr H said:
mindful said:

The RM 37J1 is a great jacket. I own some other RM stuff (t-shirts, a hoodie, and I believe my Lee 101Zs are RMs) and it's all outstanding. Pricey, though.

omarco

I have a few McCoys bits too - sweatshirts, tshirts, chinos and denim and its lovely stuff, beautifully made. I think their cloth jackets are excellent too but I'd draw the line at their leathers, I reckon others do it better for less.