• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wey hey !!!

jonnyboy

And I thought I'd finished my Christmas shopping! Oh well, another present wouldn't hurt. It's a shame he doesn't have two of them.

Peter Graham

John Lever said:
Impressive repairs though don't you think ?
Very impressive. Best I've ever seen. Done during it's service life I'd say. The seller actually admits to picking it up at a garage sale, then slaps a $5000 price tag on it. Laughable.

MikeyB-17

Stone the crows, what is it with folk? Nice jacket, not your usual rotten USN sheepskin, but five grand? C'mon. And why are they always a size 38??

Stony

Heck, it's only about $4,000-4,500 over what it's worth. Should anyone dare to inform the seller of this? It can be fun to get an "uneducated" reply from them.

Roughwear

With the repairs, he'll be lucky to get $400 for the jacket. These jackets have a habit of self destructing when worn. The seller has either made no attempt to find out what M-445s normally sell for on ebay or he is hoping some mug will come along and pay near his OTT price for it. It's all good fun! ;)