• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weintraub Bros

dinomartino1

Identical to the old Alpha vintage series and same sizing, also the same colours as the alphas where, the blue is that light shade I dyed mine dark blue, but I think you will find that webpage is years out of date. Ok for the money if they still sell them.

bretron

You can pick these up on eBay pretty regularly for around $40-60, which is about what I paid for a used MA1.

I emailed Weintraub a few months back, and they said they no longer make the vintage style flights, nor do they have any deadstock in their inventories.

Speaking from my experience; I found their MA1 to be pretty cheaply made (unbranded zips, synthetic fill, etc); I'd be interested to hear if anyone's owned one of their L2As or Bs, cos I think those are already pretty flimsy feeling jackets and would thus consider copping one :lol: