• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Watches to wear with your flight jackets...

busdrivermike

Orient Star airplane shall be the watch this month
IMG_4566.jpeg

B-Man2

Thanks G.
No Velcro.. loo long..
I live in the 40th floor.
.. the only bedbugs here have long legs and long hair…
Ahhrg, This is going to create a big „return call „here..:)
Brice
I lived in Bangkok for 6 months, several years ago……….. they choose the name wisely when they named the place Bangkok!!
I remember the Nana Hotel Love Club , and Pat Pong and Soi Cowboys. Crazy Times !:)

Pilot

Brice
I lived in Bangkok for 6 months, several years ago……….. they choose the name wisely when they named the place Bangkok!!
I remember the Nana Hotel Love Club , and Pat Pong and Soi Cowboys. Crazy Times !:)
Woahhh.
We always had a few days off in Bad -Croc ( dont want to shock others ) … when returning after a mission in the Gulf or Afghanistan.
Believe it or not those places still exist…right today as we write.
Almost unchanged…except the bar fines and the booze prices..

Last edited:

Pilot

Woahhh.
We always had a few days off in Bad -Croc ( dont want to shock others ) … when returning after a mission in the Gulf or Afghanistan.
Believe it or not those places still exist…right today as we write.
Almost unchanged…except the bar fines and the booze prices..
Burt!
Just only for you!!
Soi Cowboy… with a „ Team“..
Tomorrow…

B-Man2

Burt!
Just only for you!!
Soi Cowboy… with a „ Team“..
Tomorrow…
Brice
Brings back a lot of memories of gold Baht chains ,Gold Rolex Presidents and Gold Krugerands … all part of personal E and E kits if things went sideways . ;)