• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VLJ ….HALL OF FAME FINAL

B-Man2

Here it is guys .. the VLJ HALL OF FAME FINAL.
The jackets shown below have qualified for the final by having at least two votes. Jackets with one vote or less were disqualified from competition. Voting will take place over the next five days and the competition will end on March 26th at midnight US Eastern Daylight Time. Once again PLEASE SUBMIT ONLY ONE VOTE FOR ONE ENTRY OR JACKET.
Multiple votes will not be counted and the voter disqualified .
For example Flak Magnets votes were disqualified from counting for this event due to his voting multiple times ( Jackets 3 and 17). Sorry FM .
At the conclusion of voting the votes will be tallied and the winner of the first VLJ HOF jacket competition will be announced.
Good Luck to all finalists.

JACKET # 1
C3EA27F6-55F6-4C49-9896-0C7E0244F970.jpeg

B-Man2

OK guys that’s all of them. Once again YOU HAVE ONE VOTE, FOR ONE JACKET.
Cheers
Burt

B-Man2

Yes …. There is ….. . It will be posted on March 27th after the competition is over .

On a personal note I find it laughable that no matter how many times I’ve said
PLEAE VOTE ONLY ONCE AND FOR ONLY ONE JACKET…..
We still have people voting multiple times for multiple jackets ….. :rolleyes:

Pa12

Yes …. There is ….. . It will be posted on March 27th after the competition is over .

That’s that goldfish thing again ;)

Rutger

Nowadays many people only read the first line of any message.
It's getting a plague at my work. It's as if today's attention span stops after one line.
Frustrating to the bone.

CBI

what does it say about a group of people who are voting for the most worn out and beat up jacket? What alternate reality do forum members live in? Damage, rips, worn off finish.........what? Most of these would be considered jackets to toss out by the general public. "Get a new one"

of course, I DO get it.................:)

B-Man2

For those of you who haven’t voted yet, there is only today and tomorrow left to get your vote in for the jacket of your choice in this contest . If this turns out to be a successful endeavor, we can make it an annual event .
So why not cast your vote and see if your pick wins the contest .
Cheers