• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vera Voulik Leather Artworks

VeraVoulik

@VeraVoulik do you know why the owner decided to opt for a text in French and not something in english to stay with the theme? any historical background to it, maybe?

P.S.: I see that you're using Greg Pons' amazing article from the Fana as a reference :) . He's a gold mine of information on the subject!

I truly don't know why he asked for the text in French, it was part of his first things when he made the order. All articles and books of Gregory's are great. Specially love his book on 8th and 9th AF.

ausreenactor

@VeraVoulik do you know why the owner decided to opt for a text in French and not something in english to stay with the theme? any historical background to it, maybe?

P.S.: I see that you're using Greg Pons' amazing article from the Fana as a reference :) . He's a gold mine of information on the subject!
Not a French customer? I was thinking the same thing.

VeraVoulik

Patch finished.

patch.JPG