• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vegetable tanned Horse hide Repro A-2-s

atkins

Gents,

Other than Goodwear,Eastman,Buzz Rickson, who makes A-2 jacket from vegetable tanned horse hide? Thanks in advance.

Atkins

Falcon_52

The only other one I can think of would be The Few (Real McCoy's New Zealand). Gibson & Barnes has a vegetable-tanned A-2 but I think it is goat hide not horse.

I hope that helps. Maybe someone knows of another.

Noel

atkins

Thanks gents,

How about Avirex , Cockpit and Us Wings? I Have no luck finding their horse hide type.
U.s. Authentic is chrome tanned. Wested too. The Few use mainly chrome and veg. combo, but their Great Escape looks delicious!

Man i wish Aero's website guys do something about the fonts setting or something, it's so "crowded" to read.

John Lever

atkins said:
Thanks gents,

How about Avirex , Cockpit and Us Wings? I Have no luck finding their horse hide type.
U.s. Authentic is chrome tanned. Wested too. The Few use mainly chrome and veg. combo, but their Great Escape looks delicious!

Man i wish Aero's website guys do something about the fonts setting or something, it's so "crowded" to read.
Get some samples from Aero, better than any photo.