• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vegetable tanned Horse hide Repro A-2-s

atkins

Gents,

Other than Goodwear,Eastman,Buzz Rickson, who makes A-2 jacket from vegetable tanned horse hide? Thanks in advance.

Atkins

Falcon_52

The only other one I can think of would be The Few (Real McCoy's New Zealand). Gibson & Barnes has a vegetable-tanned A-2 but I think it is goat hide not horse.

I hope that helps. Maybe someone knows of another.

Noel

atkins

Thanks gents,

How about Avirex , Cockpit and Us Wings? I Have no luck finding their horse hide type.
U.s. Authentic is chrome tanned. Wested too. The Few use mainly chrome and veg. combo, but their Great Escape looks delicious!

Man i wish Aero's website guys do something about the fonts setting or something, it's so "crowded" to read.

John Lever

atkins said:
Thanks gents,

How about Avirex , Cockpit and Us Wings? I Have no luck finding their horse hide type.
U.s. Authentic is chrome tanned. Wested too. The Few use mainly chrome and veg. combo, but their Great Escape looks delicious!

Man i wish Aero's website guys do something about the fonts setting or something, it's so "crowded" to read.
Get some samples from Aero, better than any photo.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts