• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USCockWingsUSA

Greg Gale

I found this "ad" and the style made me laugh out loud. Are we sure it wasn't made by Zoomer and meant as sarcasm? :D

PS: Don't get me wrong, Cockpit jackets are of great quality, I owned one and I loved it. I can also understand they don't want to go the "stitch counting" way and compete with the best makers, but they try to make WW2 military styles easier to "swallow" for the public, so they go creative ( e.g. the hooded B-3 parka, suede A-2, etc...). This is actually a good business idea. It's the style of the video that's not so far from Zoomer's post that makes me laugh.

zoomer

An important feature of the USCockWingsUSA A-2: The waist knits are just half the width used on other reproduction A-2s because this is GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC as per our Certificate of Authenticity! We will be happy to send you new knits on request. This offer is limited to one-half the length needed to replace the current knit.

Last edited:

silvio76

An important feature of the USCockWingsUSA A-2: The waist knits are just half the width used on other reproduction A-2s because this is GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC as per our Certificate of Authenticity! We will be happy to send you new knits on request. This offer is limited to one-half the length needed to replace the current knit.
With this, they force you to stay fit. :)