• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unofficial 74th FS Insignia

EMBLEMHUNTER

I have seen a image of the design of the man/gorilla on the horse in painted version on wood or metal sitting on the running board of a old army truck with two men by it , I think one was holding it up , any it is the same design , so this one had to have been in use as some unit emblem , I think it was just a very short lived one that was made up for the 74th and just didn't catch on and as mentioned the 23rd emblem seemed more popular and bumped out the other design ....................

Whatever this one is I believe it was a Squadron emblem at one time related tot he AVG , just one of those "needle in a haystack" types for finding "definitive" proof of which one ............................

At least I finally have the details/colors reguardless of whatever it may finally be found out to be !
Johnny