• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tounge in Cheek Article in Finch's Quarterly Review

442RCT

"All new leather jackets look creepy. Either buy vintage (don’t be put off by crap linings, broken zips or tears – these are all easily fixed by Jeeves etc) or bash up a new one as quickly as possible. Some people ask a chavvy friend who digs the box-fresh appearance to do this for them. The best look is achieved by sleeping in the jacket overnight – the more nights the merrier. Never buy a brand-new jacket that has been distressed (Ralph Lauren does this and it is a shocking cop-out that will say all the wrong things about you)."

http://www.finchsquarterly.com/fqr-styl ... inning-up/

I've read about the sleeping in a new jacket in the archives here, my wife thought it would be kind'a kinky for me to wear leather to bed... :roll:

marco77

"The cream of casual biker jackets are to be found at: Dunhill; Levi’s; J Simons of Covent Garden; The Real McCoy’s New Zealand and Eastman Leather Clothing in Devon."

this guy is good !!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

El Marco !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!