• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The one jacket you would never sell....

Spitfireace

Hope this was never posed before. I did a search here first and nothing. But here goes, which jacket is the jacket you would never sell?.. Interesting question.

Spitfireace

20190914_081804.jpg

MikeyB-17

Was daft enough to sell my Aero B-3 once, thankfully got it back (see here):-
Won’t make the same mistake twice.

Flightengineer

I have not one, but several jackets that I definitely would never sell. In addition to my ELC Star, this is my original G-1, MA -1 which possibly belonged to Yeager, my RAF Mk3 which has seen the Falklands from above and my vintage Soviet AF flight jacket.
Other jackets will probably would be sold sometime.

Gilmob

Hope this was never posed before. I did a search here first and nothing. But here goes, which jacket is the jacket you would never sell?.. Interesting question.
I’ll never sell my original Buco J100 in brown horsehide. Ken from Aero really helped me out finding a repro label and the correct Talon pull that was missing. Had a seamstress sew the label back on. It’s the jacket I will lose weight for and possibly, just possibly, hand it down to my favorite child at some point if any info them develop an obsession with old leather jackets.