• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Lincoln Jacket made by Fishmeok as landed !

Charlie

I couldn't belive my eyes : this jacket was made for me !

Many thanks to Fishmeok, his skills are wonderfull !

Open :

DSCN7632.jpg

Closed

DSCN7618.jpg

DSCN7625.jpg

from the back

DSCN7620.jpg

DSCN7626.jpg

Thanks for your interest !

Thanks again Fishmeok !

Charlie

fishmeok

Glad you like it Charlie! I think it looks great on you. How is the fit when you move around?

I'm out of the jacket biz until after we move but I have another hide like that one and I think I'm going to make one in my size and actually keep it. Or not, I'm easily distracted by the next jacket thing I want to try. I really like the hide, it's dark reddish brown hand-wiped cowhide that I think is perfect for this design. Has a nice period civilian look and feel to it.

This shows the color pretty well:
IMG_2049.jpg

Cheers
Mark

A

Anonymous

Hi Charlie outstanding ,you wont bump into another one of these in your neck of the woods .Good job Mark .

ALL THE BEST jEFF

Andrew

Bloody brilliant jacket- well done and Mark I love the detail pic, you certainly are tgetting better and better.

jack aranda

Excellent look, Charlie. Wow! It does look like it was made for you.

And, Mark, more than ever I am saddened and relieved that jacket was not my size. Have fun in the new house! Look forward to seeing your next incredible bit of work.

bfrench

Administrator
Outstanding jacket and fit, Charlie.

Mark is doing wonders.

Hope you get set up in that new home very soon - we impatiently await your next creation.

Bill French

Charlie

Many thanks guys !

I'm a quite crazy french jacket collector, with a huge collection (mostly civilian vintage), I going to share with you the jackets by making pictures of them (even if my wife look at me like I was an idiot...;)

Charlie

442RCT

Charlie said:
Many thanks guys !

(even if my wife look at me like I was an idot...;)

Charlie

Must be an international thing that wives do, my wife looks at me the same way... :roll:

Outstanding jacket that looks like it was custom made for you. :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Hi Mark I have more buttons for you but I will hold them until you have moved ,I sure you do not need another thing to pack .Whats your next project going to be got anything in mind ?.How about making a WW2 British jerkin Im sure some of the shooting members would love that and would also be in the same vein they were used Spanish civil war .

http://www.jerkins.co.uk/history.html

Rgds Jeff .

John Lever

I wear my WW2 jerkin more often than any flight jacket. My father in law had a tailor sew arms from a greatcoat in to his for extra warmth.
BTW Aero make these out of FQHH

rich

John Lever said:
I wear my WW2 jerkin more often than any flight jacket. My father in law had a tailor sew arms from a greatcoat in to his for extra warmth.
BTW Aero make these out of FQHH

Did they ever make you the custom Irvin John?