• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE FEW A-1 Size 44

CBI

Hello All - I just listed this on eBay. My first eBay listing in a very long time. I bought this used but hoping to do well(ish) this way seeing as they run $1,750 new.

Not really sure if eBay is a good move but giving it a try.................

Gotta pay some bills. Already sold 4 other jackets this past week.

This should do it for a while.................

http://www.ebay.com/itm/A-1-Jacket-Sz-4 ... 3cd1ac7bae

Dr H

Looks very nice John - too snug for me at 22.5" but great quality.
Good luck with the sale.

CBI

Its superb really. Just wish I had the cash to do it all.

Don't we all................................

Dr H

John Lever said:
That will fit me....

With that waist?
Gonna need a doughnut feed...
;)

Should go for it John, might fit you better than the corresponding ELC and GW offerings.

bseal

Just a few weeks ago, no pun intended, I tried unsuccessfully to purchase it off of siddhartha only to be beat to the punch by our seller. :twisted:

CBI

who knows, maybe it won't sell for very much. Since THE FEW jackets rarely show up on the Bay, I thought I would try it for max effect. Would be nice $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

John Lever

bseal said:
Just a few weeks ago, no pun intended, I tried unsuccessfully to purchase it off of siddhartha only to be beat to the punch by our seller. :twisted:
Is this Bevan's old jacket or did Chris buy this one new.? I seem to recalled that Bevan takes a 46.

CBI

I purchased the jacket from Chris on Jan. 8th. Its a marked size 44. It fits a 44 comfortably but the cut is trim. Kind of fits like a glove. I would think a 42 person could wear it as well.

siddhartha

Administrator
It's Bevan's old jacket.

It fits as a trim 44, and a 42 would work here, too.

I sold it as I was losing weight, and it wasn't being worn, but it is an amazing jacket. The horsehide on it is really nice, thinner than typical, so it has a great drape. Highly recommended

ausreenactor

Pushed it to $750...will see how the next two days pan out. Have some BR's on the radar in Japan, and a Denix M1A1 Paratrooper Carbine on the radar... Good luck with it..

Couchy

mindful

ausreenactor said:
Pushed it to $750...will see how the next two days pan out. Have some BR's on the radar in Japan, and a Denix M1A1 Paratrooper Carbine on the radar... Good luck with it..

Couchy
The Br jackets I've seen on jp auction have been to small