• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suspect "Luftwaffe" jacket and seller

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
John Lever said:
David, that's not the jacket.

Sorry John, I wasn't paying attention, now I see ... "3 months ago".

Nothing wrong with lasts weeks pick either.

shanghai joe

huuuussssssssh.........can't you hear...the sirens wailing........the alarm bells ringing.......the wa'er squirting form the hydrant........'ere we go........again

Peter Graham

I sent him a little message to the effect that he was being watched and to desist from his activities, got this friendly response.

"If you one time destroy my auction - once a time - you will get in touch with my lawyer.

You desciminate me over ebay and insult me.

I am law insured - I am selling high grade originals ONLY !!!!!!!!

If you one time write to any of my Members again you will see what the law says. I have no problem with that. I had trouble with Art Deco Vase from France - This guy is not laughing anymore. I hope you understand me clearly"

Roughwear

Peter Graham said:
I sent him a little message to the effect that he was being watched and to desist from his activities, got this friendly response.

"If you one time destroy my auction - once a time - you will get in touch with my lawyer.

If you one time write to any of my Members again you will see what the law says. I have no problem with that. I had trouble with Art Deco Vase from France - This guy is not laughing anymore. I hope you understand me clearly"

Clearly one of the nicer sellers on Ebay! I will now sell all my jackets just to buy from him as he sells "high grade originals"!

"High grade originals" means decent German bike jackets that have never been inside a Luftwaffe fighter!

A

Anonymous

Roughwear said:
Peter Graham said:

Clearly one of the nicer sellers on Ebay! I will now sell all my jackets just to buy from him as he sells "high grade originals"!

"High grade originals" means decent German bike jackets that have never been inside a Luftwaffe fighter!

Since you have so much evidence and what seems like a trail, report it.

http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... ationDate=

A

Anonymous

Peter Graham said:

Tell him to provide his lawyers contact details so you may put them in direct contact with the German branch of the European Commission’s Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF)

rich

Peter Graham said:

Good show Peter. The lady doth protest too much?

Hawkeye

maybe if enough people report him and his alter-ID to ebay they will not only pull his auctions but pull his IDs as well.

Hawkeye

Tranquility Base said:
Roughwear said:
Peter Graham said:

Since you have so much evidence and what seems like a trail, report it.

http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... ationDate=

Only problem is you have to be a law enforcement official to use that link.

havocpaul

Quote "I had trouble with Art Deco Vase from France - This guy is not laughing anymore. I hope you understand me clearly"

What he do, hit him with it?!?
Reads like an episode of 'Allo, 'Allo!....Andrew's the British airman that sold a French bike jacket that 'possibly' was a Luftwaffe-type jacket and now Rene is working with the resistance to outwit the Colonel and Herr Flick who are trying to sell the jacket as an original....! (Apologies to American members who probably haven't heard of the programme but it is topical, after 20 years it has fianlly been bought by German television).
I can't see eBay doing much as how do they prove its origin, as I said before, Andrew did mention 'Luftwaffe' in his original listing and had it under the miltaria section so it all started there IMO....lessons learnt?