• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERB "REAL MCcoY" 7823 AER FAITHFULL REPRO .

dr.zak

deeb7 said:
Ahmed, the 7823 AER is not new to the catalogue, mine is just an earlier version .... not an M-422A.

Although it's not listed, RM also have a 7823C with a blackened paperclip Conmar.

Here's the label on mine ...

McCoyG-17823label.jpg

very thankful for your info sir its always hard to get any information regarding Real McCoy's they are very limited ...
the label is very clear ,now i guess the RM are maybe producing a Cocktail from the most desirable features from every AER contract and not just imitating a specific maker .
im very interested to have a look at that 7823 C version it should be amazing ...
yea its true have checked their catalogue more than once and this model is not there .
but if its having a black painted paper clip conmar it should be from A or B series .

with best regards sir ,thanks for your time .

dr.zak

tcwu said:
dr.zak said:
this is by far the best repro of a G-1 i have ever encountered...superb craftsmanship ,wonderful care to every detail ,one of the best mouton collars i ever met ,DAMN SEXY :

:lol: :lol: :lol:

English is my second language but at least I knew thses words mean you have had or have these jackets..right?

Bill! Thank you!

when you meet a picture for a beautiful woman or a poster for a hot actress and you say GOD "this is the most beautiful woman i ever met"or GOD "this is DAMN HOT" ..
is it a must that you turn out slept with her to say so ? is it that hard to judge from pictures specially when pictures are DAMN CLEAR ?
or at least make preliminary judge according to what have passed before your eyes or from any past experiences ?

if you have just read my words well you'll then find that i have wrote ...
1) i prefer the scent and the soul of jackets from the 50's era .
2) if i ever thought about buying a repro i would blindly go for the Real McCoy's version .
*these 2 points are not clear enough to say that i dont own the jacket ?

and im just helping every one including my self to decide ?

pal we are all here cos one love is unifying us "The love of Flight jackets" and every one is expressing it using his own way i dont think this is a place to fight,to hate and steal from each others or to be skippers as you have accused me...
why would i steal pictures from you or pretend that i own jackets that i dont own ,will i win the noble prize or the Oscars ?

either ways i didnt meant to be offensive or rude but i was just badly hurted since im accused for being a stealer although i was just trying to help...
accept my apology if i hurted you by my words...but you have done the same.

just forget it ..it was nice meeting you after all ..
Best regards .

Ahmed zak .

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
dr.zak said:
im very interested to have a look at that 7823 C version it should be amazing ...
yea its true have checked their catalogue more than once and this model is not there .
but if its having a black painted paper clip conmar it should be from A or B series .

You are correct Ahmed, I posted from memory, and the paperclip isn't blackened.

The differences between the two are in the pockets, collar shape, and throat latch .... the different zippers, and of course, no stencil on the 7823C.

G-17823website.jpg

G-17823c.jpg

dr.zak

deeb7 said:
You are correct Ahmed, I posted from memory, and the paperclip isn't blackened.
The differences between the two are in the pockets, collar shape, and throat latch .... the different zippers, and of course, no stencil on the 7823C. .

G-17823c.jpg

this one looks very nice pocket flaps are identical ,rounded mouton compared to the near triangular shape of the AER's early contracts,wonderful grainy goat skin ,if i dont know its a Real McCoy's ,from pictures i would say its a STAR C ...
i believe that RM are making the most faithful repros concerning G-1's have no idea about A-2's not of my interest ..

i noticed you are from NZ sir you get those pictures from a near store or these jackets are private property :)

thanks for your efforts sir ..

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
dr.zak said:
i noticed you are from NZ sir you get those pictures from a near store or these jackets are private property :)

No stockists here, Ahmed ... the pictures came from Real McCoys.

dr.zak

deeb7 said:
dr.zak said:

No stockists here, Ahmed ... the pictures came from Real McCoys.

thanks for info sir ...
so what about the real vintage jackets the original versions...
your as well interested in collecting them sir ?

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
dr.zak said:

If I come across them, but I only have a few.

NZ is not the easiest country for finding them.

dr.zak

deeb7 said:
dr.zak said:

If I come across them, but I only have a few.

NZ is not the easiest country for finding them.

same goes for me EGYPT as well is not an easy place at all to collect flight jackets, i might be the only collector in AFRICA and MIDDLE-EAST :) ...

have a good day sir ...