• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super Goodwear Acme B-3 Wow!

SuinBruin

I'm not a shearling guy and would have virtually no use for it in Northern California and even I was tempted. (It was my size.) Someone got an amazing deal.

MikeyB-17

Would have fitted me too, not that I would ever have been in the market for a Goodwear. What is the Gypsy snap?

Pilot

It has all correct hide, cut/pattern ( pe like collar size ) plus all NOS WW2 metalware.
Collar size: all other makers overzize the collar if compared to WW2 ....
Hide: correct hide and no “Gobi desert” cracks in the outer fleece shell.
Torso: Correct WW2 torso pattern and not tubular shaped as some repros.
WW2 NOS metalware : No need to dig into details . Studs are United Carr marked ( others are house marked or unmarked) .
NOS WW2 correct Talon zip.
Conclusion; simply John, simply Goodwear...

Last edited:

Kermit3D

So if I understand correctly, Goodwear is going to add the B-3 to its current line of jackets ?
This is their first sheepskin jacket, isn't it ?

Is "John" the boss of Goodwear ?
He is the man pictured on the Goodwear website ?

Saint-ex

So if I understand correctly, Goodwear is going to add the B-3 to its current line of jackets ?

Yes
Yes
Yes, Boss, creative director, sales manager, marketing director, purchasing manager, operator, logistics manager etc ... :p
Yes

You're welcome. ;)

Pilot

John the founder and boss of Goodwear also seen on most of the pictures, offers sheepskin jackets since quite a while.
See his “ sold jackets “ page.