• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super Goodwear Acme B-3 Wow!

Nickb123

I sent an inquiry the other day asking John what he might have in a 44. This was one of the beauties shown. Amazing jacket. As tempting as it was, if folks in France can only wear these things a few weeks a year, there's no way i'd wear it in sun-baked California.

It's funny. I'm taking this course preparing me to enter the teaching credential program. The professor stipulated all kinds of extra requirements needed if I decide to teach out of state. I possibly thought of this B-3 and Alaska while he spoke.:)

Heisenberg

It has all correct hide, cut/pattern ( pe like collar size ) plus all NOS WW2 metalware.
Collar size: all other makers overzize the collar if compared to WW2 ....
Hide: correct hide and no “Gobi desert” cracks in the outer fleece shell.
Torso: Correct WW2 torso pattern and not tubular shaped as some repros.
WW2 NOS metalware : No need to dig into details . Studs are United Carr marked ( others are house marked or unmarked) .
NOS WW2 correct Talon zip.
Conclusion; simply John, simply Goodwear...

Brice , there is no point in making your unstoppable arguments go into the head of a donkey ...

Officer Dibley

No wonder the waiting list is so long. Even if these are pre-paid custom orders, inserting these must delay the easier to make jackets already pattern cut.
Worth the cost & wait if it’s yours, must suck to have been waiting years.
A custom knife maker i know has a spreadsheet on his website where all orders are listed with customer last name so all can see how their order is progressing.

ausreenactor

My Rough Wear 40 has it beat. ;)

Seriously. You can't buy em like this anymore! Had to put $500 worth of art on it to make sure I never sell it!

20201120_100022.jpg
20201120_100037.jpg
20201120_100050.jpg
20201120_100131.jpg

ausreenactor