• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

stunning size 8 Links Irvin

Roughwear

269sqnhudson said:
Roughwear said:
I really thought you would lucky this time Soren. Try using auction sniping software next time.

Or surely just put in a higher Max bid an hour earlier ??

This is an option but I have found by experience a large snipe set for the last 5 secs is often more successful. Unless others are using a large snipe or the highest bidder has placed a very high bid non snipers are not able to respond with 5 secs to go. I only use snipes for Ebay auctions these days and have had considerable success.

PALIDINROAMS

Hi,
I actually won the bid on the Links, I have only ever used the clock and hope for the best, I will post my other size 7 jackets shortly , in order to pay for this one.
Regards
Gill

Dr H

Would it not make sense/save fees to PM Soren first (if you have originals)?

Persimmon

PALIDINROAMS said:
Hi,
I actually won the bid on the Links, I have only ever used the clock and hope for the best, I will post my other size 7 jackets shortly , in order to pay for this one.
Regards
Gill

Gill
Welcome to the Forum.
I am sure Soren will be pleased to know it at least went to another member and if you change your mind or its fit is not quite perfect , I think I know a big man (with a new car !! ) that it might fit.
Best Wishes

flyboy

Congratulations Gill !!!!
(You know where to turn, if - for some reason - you'll sell it.)
And the rest of you know where I am, if you have a size 8 and want to save time and auction fees. ;)

Andrew

Hey Soren, I reckon it's going to be your turn next- I think judging from the amount of big guy Irvin fishing i've seen around the forums you and Dinesh must be the two largest most desperate larger sized Irvin hunters on the planet, and since he now has found his Grail....

PALIDINROAMS

Hi Guys,
I hope I have the found my Holy Grail, It has been many years coming, it arrives tomorrow,
Soren, if you send me your e-mail, I can send you pictures and accurate measurements of my jackets.
Regards
Dinesh
[email protected]