• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some patches I made during the weekend.

Yogie

My weekend patch. The 53rd Fighter Squadron.

IMG_20230129_115156~2.jpg

John Luder

@ John : Nice name plate. I like the detailing of the submarine sign.
Thanks. And thanks for the suggestion. I'm going to delete this here and move it.
My first try at mostly free hand lettering. The dolphins were told blobs that I transferred the outline, then used the brown to detail. I'm rather pleased with the way they turned out.

Spitfireace

I've only done a couple of patches. I only need them for my few jackets that I want a specific one for. I appreciate the making of
20200408_224428.jpg
patches, just I can't see that I need to make a stack of them. I made the Donald Duck not the squadron patch. Although I have embroidered before.

Last edited:

Spitfireace

So you are down in Hollyweird. I'm up here in Hollywood North. Lol. I've been on a few sets here. As a security gate person. Few movies I was on was Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol. Superman Man of Steel. Seventh Son. 2012 the disaster movie. A few other ones. Worked at this studio for 7 years. Lot's of stuff going on up here.