• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Small, Juicy Pleasures of Life: "Picture This"

wop54

Just arrived, today 24-03-2009
DSC_0066-1.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg
isn't she lovely?

dujardin

hellooooooooo,

congrats with your new jacket.
curious to see her in day light.
she seems to be ''grey'' with artificial light.
enjoy wearing her.

byeeeeee marcel

John Lever

Great jacket.
The way Eastman pack the jacket in a bag that goes into a box that gets wrapped in brown paper is so professional with such attention to detail that it makes the whole experience very special.

Cliff

Those sequence of pictures are almost a "striptease".......wicked ! I agree the way ELC pack up and deliver their jackets is an experience and an event to be enjoyed.......even the van coming up the road is.....well......oh I am sorry I appear to be mentally losing it !!!!.........now where are my pills !!!! :lol: :lol:

ASCooke

I too will be experiencing those wonderful ELC moments again. I just bagged the 1401 A-2 (size 38) on the Re-issue depot... I need help!! :?

wop54

.......now where are my pills !!!! :lol: :lol:[/quote]
Its exactly what my wife said to me when saw the new ELC, empty, box: now where are your pills !!!! :lol: incidentally, she would never notice a new jacket, but she does notice a new empty box around!!!! Mistery of women's mind !!!! Ciao, Carlo