• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Good Wear Leather and JC some love.

B-Man2

It’s only fair that we include Good Wear in this “Summer of Love”
For those of you who have never dealt with John Chapman …he’s a true gentleman. He’s the guy you wished your daughter had married , he’s the guy you wish were your next door neighbor, he’s the guy you wished was in your crew of close friends. So show a little love for Good Wear Leather.
IMG_9786.jpeg
IMG_9787.jpeg

Capt

I got no photo to upload but I recall kind of when I first heard of JC at GW but I can’t remember the exact year when he sent me his CD. It was around the same time I had a hiatus from Jackers and slowly got back into motor bikes. Wish I had stayed around as his products look amazing from all of the uploaded photos. With hindsight I could have placed an order each year and would have a sizeable collection, even in the UK.:)

Nickb123

Biggest regrets: you wouldn’t think it, but the Indy “Cairo.” Impulse sell, that one was great.

And no need to mention the Arcadia. That was the most impressive jacket I’ve ever owned. I told you guys this story, but I had some guy in line at a bank go up to me and start caressing the skin.

When I stupidly sold it, it ended up lost forever in customs.

LOL

John needs no further praise but he honestly deserves it. Really is a kind person. shows his enthusiasm and provides his knowledge and friendliness to everyone he interacts with to make them feel included and important. National treasure as far as I’m concerned.

Not to say nice folks don’t exist elsewhere, but he leaves an impression.

Last edited: