• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roughwear on the Goodwear sales page

Dany McDonald

Wow that went fast!

A Goodwear is on my hit list but waiting for the perfect size... 38-40... I was really interested and almost pulled the trigger, but could not get passed the extra shoulders and what seems like a bit shorter than my usual preferred sleeve size.

Stanier, looking forward for the fit pics, good job!

D

stanier

When I got up this morning I had absolutely no intention of buying a jacket. Zero. Then a couple of hours later I've bought this and in my excitement, also put down a deposit on another Goodwear... Plus I've got the Platon Dubow on order and my ELC Star. Thats without my other jackets. I need to get a grip...:oops:

B-Man2

It’s not you.... It’s the Pandemic .....it’s making us do all sorts of things we wouldn’t normally do, to fight the boredom...... ( just between the two of us that’s what I’ve been telling my wife on occasions like this and it’s working );)

Last edited:

mulceber

Congrats on the purchase Stanier! The 23380 is an awesome contract. (As an aside, it seems like John’s been making a lot of those lately. This is the third one to show up in his classifieds in the last year, iirc).

Anyway, can’t wait to see some fit pics!

Members online

Latest posts