• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RMNZ pricing

Andrew

I noticed today that RM have new prices for 2009. An A-2 sized 48 and up is now a whopping $1820NZ ($1165). What were they in the past- $1350?
I just wonder how many of these they are selling nowdays, especially in these testing times. That's a lotta moolah for an A-2.

Dave?

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Leadsky said:

Yes, they went up on the 1st of March, after the NZ Dollar had dropped so much. $1300 to $1750 on normal sizes, and it took you long enough to notice. :p

I guess they needed to cover increased costs on imported materials ... it's the first change to the price list in the years that I've been watching.

How many are they selling? I've been down twice since then, and they're looking pretty busy.

Andrew

Interesting, thanks for that. I only checked as i'm tossing up selling my RM but after seeing that i'm starting to wonder if i'm better off keeping it if they're holding their value.

Roughwear

They are very fine jackets, but you can get a decent, wearable original A2 for less than then their starting price! :roll:

John Lever

deeb7 said:
Leadsky said:

Yes, they went up on the 1st of March, after the NZ Dollar had dropped so much. $1300 to $1750 on normal sizes, and it took you long enough to notice. :p

I guess they needed to cover increased costs on imported materials ... it's the first change to the price list in the years that I've been watching.

How many are they selling? I've been down twice since then, and they're looking pretty busy.
Interesting about the imported materials, but as they use some UK skins they should be cheaper considering the value of the pound.
Whatever the prices, they are still very very good products. But £800 for a B-3 is pretty steep.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
John Lever said:
... but as they use some UK skins they should be cheaper considering the value of the pound.

UK sheepskin is only used for certain models in The Few range, John, the price increases apply to Real McCoy's ... The Few jackets are priced in Yen, and remain unchanged.

John Lever

deeb7 said:
John Lever said:
... but as they use some UK skins they should be cheaper considering the value of the pound.

UK sheepskin is only used for certain models in The Few range, John, the price increases apply to Real McCoy's ... The Few jackets are priced in Yen, and remain unchanged.
That's not what a man in Devon tells me ....
But whatever the prices, they are worth it.