• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rmnz b-3

Silver Surfer

item# 110648967213 rmnz b-3, size 40. this used to be my jac, purchased new from rmnz. aside from the elbow, and pocket abrasion [surface only], the jac is in top notch condition. the fit is some where between a 40 and 42

ausreenactor

Seller is awesome too! My 1000th feedback was from him after I snared a B-15A Mod...ooh...gotta sell that too..

Couchy

Andrew

It's probably just my impression but you don't seem to see many RMNZ jackets on Ebay these days (having said that i'm aware of a Monarch up at the mo')... Satisfied customers perhaps?

John Lever

I wonder if they were ever that popular ?
They have always been quite expensive and if taxes are added then this might tip the balance for many customers who decided to buy from a domestic supplier. I have bought three new jackets from them, and though I like them and rate them highly, the import tax has always killed the purchase. Paddy admits that this is the main reason for lack of sales to Europe.
£1500 for a jacket ? don't tell my wife....

Roughwear

John, you are quite correct here. The price is really hard to justify when you can buy a decent B-3 from Eastman.