• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reline Rezip Rough Wear w-535 23380

jacketimp

atkins said:
Oh tidak Mr .Tim p, saya hanya akan mengulur waktu pembayaran, sampai dia menjelaskan kondisi si jaket tersebut. sudah 6 email saya kirim tak ada satupun yang dijawab termasuk niat saya untuk membatalkan penawaran. Kita lihat saja nanti. Bagaimana mungkin anda bisa bahasa? Senangnya ada kawan Malaya !

dari mana........indonesia atau m'sia?

atkins

Indonesia pak, siap bertugas! Saya butuh saran bagaimana menyikapi seller seperti ini? hahaha bahasa dah berkarat! hahaha, ini istilah orang Barat ni.

havocpaul

Selamat datang my friends! That's all the Malay I remember from my time in Kuala Lumpur 1971-75 (school holidays).

atkins

Here the jacket parts which worries me:
c772_3.jpg

Is that what's called rot?

BPMqKg2kKGrHgoH-CwEjlLluz7qBJyB0KE_.jpg

cracking leather?

bdf8_3.jpg

I'm still waiting for the seller to post additional photos. Oh and the seller said that he was handling a family emergency, that's why he hasn't reply my questions.

havocpaul

Fair enough if the seller did have a family emergency, what I would do is get him to agree to you purchasing the jacket as per eBay terms with the right to return it for a refund if the damage is worse than he stated in the listing, send all correspondence to eBay also so they are aware of the situation.

atkins

havocpaul said:
Fair enough if the seller did have a family emergency, what I would do is get him to agree to you purchasing the jacket as per eBay terms with the right to return it for a refund if the damage is worse than he stated in the listing, send all correspondence to eBay also so they are aware of the situation.

Thanks Paul, will do that. Never return anything from ebay not single one from the whole 21 stuff! :D

jacketimp

atkins said:
havocpaul said:

Thanks Paul, will do that. Never return anything from ebay not single one from the whole 21 stuff! :D

and don't forget pay by paypal...........and don't forget, no verified paypal address.......just in case you don't like it...

remember paypal is on the side of the buyer....terlalu........jangan lupa!

jacketimp

atkins said:
jacketimp said:
alamak........alamak.........lubang peluru??

Atkins translate: omg...omg...bullet hole? :lol:

uh uh

alamak is more oh oh........omg is y'allah.....setuju?

that's my take anyways.......too loong away from the motherland.....25 years too long...

aku terjaga dari tidur
bagai ada satu suara
yang lembut mebisik pada ku........pulang-lah......pulang-lah

atkins

It's back.....

Technically i won the item for $400, ask the seller the same question of measurements, no reply whatsoever except a " do you still want the jacket?". And now it's back but from other seller and higher price.

Here it is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rough-wear-Leather- ... 1|294%3A50

I always dream of having a wearable original 23380, but this jacket condition left many questions mark....

Roughwear

It's also become a pre-War jacket! I guess the new seller bought this outside Ebay. I am not sure if will sell at the new inflated start price as the jacket has quite a few issues.

atkins

Pre war? :D . also the seller didn't mention the "bullet holes" at the left pocket.

And i also notice that this seller have always put a high starting price at A-2 jacket whatever the condition is.