• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rakuten International Site -Choose Your Language!

bw-8

I registered on Rakuten last year and get lots of spam from them. :| Recently, however, I got an e-mail about Rakuten International which greatly simplifies registering and ordering for buyers outside of Japan:

http://event.rakuten.co.jp/borderless/index_en.html

It explains how to register and buy in the language of your choice! This is a great way to eliminate he middleman when ordering Japanese made repro FJs. I ordered a limited edition BR that was not available in the USA using Rakuten. On the down side, there are no returns!

A word of warning: The inrenational site doesn't explain how to control your e-mail settings. Who'll stop the spam! :mrgreen:

better duck

This is great! I tried Dutch as the language to translate to, and I didn't even started laughing out loud when the results appeared! I thought it was pretty good, and even though not perfect, I got the drift.
But: where on this website labyrinth do I find the stuff that we are interested in??

bw-8

better duck said:
But: where on this website labyrinth do I find the stuff that we are interested in??

I never said it w gonna be easy! ;)

Click on the link to the left that says "Men's Clothing" then type what you are looking for (eg, "A-2", Buzz Rickson, etc.) in the top search blank on the right.

rikitiki

Hey thanks for the link. I've tried to use a 3rd party to buy a pair of Buzz Rickson gloves, but I had no luck. I'll try this.