• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question? ….. James Bond’s “Skyfall” Jacket.

B-Man2

This is pretty much out of our usual lane, but I’ve been wanting one of these for a while, and was wondering if anyone had one and could share some info on where they got it and how they like it.
It’s the jacket that Daniel Craig wore in the movie Skyfall.
Thanks in advance for any responses .
FB42A5C7-AD92-4B8E-8943-A46DADD43C5B.png
F9317D07-3626-423C-A778-79BBA57EE39C.png
174A362B-56C4-40F9-97C6-2BF7A54F7D08.png

B-Man2

John
The one that’s being shown in the photo above was $179.00 US from the company advertising them .
Which part of the movie was filmed near you?

blackrat2

Done lots of training there over the years, there is a mock section of Atlantic wall there also
Burt that looks like it would be a super comfy jacket..what make is that one?

B-Man2

Done lots of training there over the years, there is a mock section of Atlantic wall there also
Burt that looks like it would be a super comfy jacket..what make is that one?
It’s this one John

B-Man2

Burt, are you looking for the original style of the called Skyfall jacket, as seen in the film or the leather posted here?

Dany
Dany
I’m trying to find one that is a GW style repro of the one In the movie . The photo I posted here was the one that seemed to come the closest to the original but ….. I don’t know if they are using the film pictures of one or someone else’s photographs of one . You just can’t tell these days . So I was wondering if anyone had one and what they thought of it.

Dany McDonald

Oh, ok... I always thought that the Skyfall jacket was a waxed cotton jacket that was based on the Barbour Beacon jacket?

Barbour_Beacon.jpg

Finding anything GW style is not an easy task...

GLWTS! ---> S = Search!

D;)