• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post up your aviation class photos (and ID any jackets you can see)

Chandler

I’m going crossed eyed looking at this photo. This is a cruel trick to play on an old man with failing vision ……… LOL!;)
I hope you're not looking on your phone! ;)

Far left, 3 heads below the Life banner -- 2 fellas right next to each other, guy on the far left edge wearing a crush cap, other one with no headwear.

Enjoy. :)

PeterShiao

B10 and D-1 ???
6daf744e1e72261926a30ec4e40c958e.jpg

blackrat2

That’s a great pic Jan, I’ve never really thought much about pics taken in England as opposed to US but that photo certainly would make sense looking at the size of those jackets..

B-Man2

Said it before … Drape = Oversized.
Look at the photos …..some of these jackets are big on the wearers . Look at where the shoulder seams lay on most of them .
Look at the length . They are so oversized that they have to overlap the knit waistband when they wear them .

Chandler

Look at the photos …..some of these jackets are big on the wearers . Look at where the shoulder seams lay on most of them .
Look at the length . They are so oversized that they have to overlap the knit waistband when they wear them .
2 guys on the right, front row, got the look! ;)

Pa12

I agree. And really skinny bellies.