• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phillip's Tanning & Clo Co B-3 1938 contract

pfschgo

Nice one, Andrew.
I have a '37 dated white B 3 that has all the same details. Also very sturdy with no signs of the cracking associated with wartime exmples.
Mine was owned by a Maj on Chennaults staff.

Hey Allen!

Paul

jack aranda

Hello, Andrew:
As I live in San Francisco, the B-3 has not been a jacket much on my radar. But, I've really enjoyed learning about them here in the past couple of months. Even as a total novice in the world of B-3's I can see that is an amazing jacket. The fact that it is 1938 vintage is stunning. What a score. Well done.

airfrogusmc

pfschgo said:
Nice one, Andrew.
I have a '37 dated white B 3 that has all the same details. Also very sturdy with no signs of the cracking associated with wartime exmples.
Mine was owned by a Maj on Chennaults staff.

Hey Allen!

Paul

Hey bro good to see you back.

That white B3 you own Paul is sweet and very rare especially in the condition that its in...

Hello Chaps,

I bought this jacket from Andrew awhile back, and while I think it's gorgeous and love it, I've only worn it for about ten (very careful) minutes since, and it's spent the rest of the time carefully on a shelf in my closet. So, the time's come to put 'er up for sale. If interested, please PM me with offers. I'd rather sell to one of us on VLJ than Ebay if I can help it.