• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Penny for your thoughts. L-2a patch options

Officer Dibley

Got this beautiful jacket from Burt. Thinking of patching with some original 1950’s patches that my unit had back then.
Thoughts ?

FFEC171F-ECAA-48AE-8468-B132D8DA750D.jpeg
4F77B894-9656-4099-9789-D8ABA4792AF1.jpeg

Griffon_301

Wow now that's a good price! Well I am awaiting the delivery of the jacket first and see what I will do with it then...what's his name on eBay if I may ask?

Officer Dibley

Just received another great BR L-2a but all blue from a great forum member.
Funny how the one with green knits goes with Levis or chinos but the all blues seems too much for denim on its’ own.
Anyways, thinking of the patch combo below for this all blue one to make it work with my Levis
Just waiting on my white name tape

0885D5DF-496A-4C02-A255-04A74A2F79A9.jpeg

Last edited:

B-Man2

I know this sounds goofy but the color combinations between the patches and the dark navy blue background looks cool..
(Obviously my wife’s feminine qualities are rubbing off on me:rolleyes:)

Griffon_301

(Obviously my wife’s feminine qualities are rubbing off on me:rolleyes:)

I know what you mean...my choice of patches also gets scrutinized by my significant other and I have decided against a patch I definitely wanted to have on a jacket already in favour of one she found more harmonizing with the jacket colour...

Sometimes one has to just play on her terms in order to get approval for yet "another New jacket I don't need"

B-Man2

I know what you mean...my choice of patches also gets scrutinized by my significant other and I have decided against a patch I definitely wanted to have on a jacket already in favour of one she found more harmonizing with the jacket colour...

Sometimes one has to just play on her terms in order to get approval for yet "another New jacket I don't need"
But you are a wise man sir;)