• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Overseas Bargains!

John Lever

Swing said:
TankBuster said:
I have to agree with Swing here. U.S. companies are going to have to adjust
quickly, or get run over. I love seeing U.S. companies in this business, but I'm sure
most U.S. buyers are like myself, and have to go with what is the best bargain.
There is only a $190 difference in price between a US authentic and a Eastman
right now!!

Wow, that really puts things in perspective doesn't it?! :eek:

I'll be very interested to see how quickly HPA, LW, and GW drop their prices. I won't expect the latter two to budge until HPA does. Seems like HPA as always dictated what a premium A-2 is going to cost in the American market (not that LW is really premium), and when their prices drop, the other two will follow. Stu followed HPA right up in price (when you know damn well his costs weren't increasing), he'll have to follow them down.

~Swing
I would hate to see anyone go under, but it could be tough as the UK companies are very good value . The more choice the better IMO.

jacketimp

JACKET_ HEAD said:
As I said above, it'll be interesting to see how GW deals / copes with this business.

I wish JC all the luck there is. However, when the pound is once again worth $4, I'll be ordering !!

Dave :ugeek:

that may never happen in my lifetime............

so.......i wish you a looooooong and prosperous life, good buddy!

airfrogusmc

As long as JC keeps making jackets with a very high level of authenticity and he keeps paying attention to the details I don't think he'll have a problem.

BONNIEGIRL4

I am satisfied with what I paid to HPA for the BoB Irvin. The jacket was ordered and delivered in 24 hrs. The sizing advice was right on, and I thought it would be actually more than I spent, go figure - TOM

A

Anonymous

I can wait a week, and order from ELC to save hundreds of $.