• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Star Sportswear A-2 size 48

ButteMT61

unclegrumpy said:
saucerfiend said:
I wear a 46. If you have one in comparable shape, maybe we can talk.
A truly large size 48 is worth considerably more than a size 46. I'd just take the $2K, and start shopping again. That way when you find your dream size 46 you will feel more comfortable stepping up for it, because you will be spending the big guy's money.

I think if you ring the register on this one now, someday soon you will be wearing an equally nice "free" jacket that fits you.

Damn you - I was hoping someone would tell him it's an Avirex so I could pick it up cheap! :lol:
Sadly, I think it falls outside of my budget and future budget...But you're right. The next one is "on the house".

unclegrumpy

ButteMT61 said:
Damn you - I was hoping someone would tell him it's an Avirex so I could pick it up cheap! :lol:
Sadly, I think it falls outside of my budget and future budget...But you're right. The next one is "on the house".
Avirex? Dude, if anything I thought everyone agreed it might just be the latest thing from Eastman! :twisted:

Roughwear

Brian, your Star A2 was most likely worn by a guy who flew a desk and was only lightly worn. Star Sportswear A2s in this condition are ultra rare and I'm sure they would be a lot of interest in it should you list on Ebay.

saucerfiend

Roughwear said:
Brian, your Star A2 was most likely worn by a guy who flew a desk and was only lightly worn. Star Sportswear A2s in this condition are ultra rare and I'm sure they would be a lot of interest in it should you list on Ebay.

Thanks, Andrew!

Brian

ausreenactor

Roughwear said:
Brian, your Star A2 was most likely worn by a guy who flew a desk and was only lightly worn.

C'mon? Without the planning, the maintenance and the ordnance these guys were walking. Someone has to 'Keep 'em Flying'. ;)
This Star is pretty damn impressive...

Couchy

Phantomfixer

ausreenactor said:
Roughwear said:
Brian, your Star A2 was most likely worn by a guy who flew a desk and was only lightly worn.

C'mon? Without the planning, the maintenance and the ordnance these guys were walking. Someone has to 'Keep 'em Flying'. ;)
This Star is pretty damn impressive...

Couchy

Thank you Aus!!!! ;)