• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

On ebay. Hell hath no fury...

John Luder

DId any of you lot buy it? It went for 45 quid. And that was three bids by the same bidder, who must have really, really, really, wanted to buy it.
Very methodically cut in sunder, it were. I'd be right watchful of my goolies if I fell asleep in her company.
I just looked at the rest of the pix. It looks like Jonny Crow from the side. Oy! Sorry, Mate.

JonnyCrow

DId any of you lot buy it? It went for 45 quid. And that was three bids by the same bidder, who must have really, really, really, wanted to buy it.
Very methodically cut in sunder, it were. I'd be right watchful of my goolies if I fell asleep in her company.
I just looked at the rest of the pix. It looks like Jonny Crow from the side. Oy! Sorry, Mate.
To be fair Jack any woman who can rip like that is a she devil haha gotta love a story eh :p