• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice WWII USN M-422a just listed

Jaydee

Roughwear said:
Very nice G&F jacket.The goatskin looks superb. Good luck with it.
Hey Thanks! :D
I know it's kind of cliche to say but, if it fit me better I actually would keep it. Well... hopefully I can find one this nice in my size in the future. Kinda my Tehnicolor Dream Coat, the M-422a.
-Jay

Jaydee

Re: Nice WWII USN M-422a Ends Today

Last chance on this emaculate M-422a, it ends today. It's still at a low bidding price.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.

Jaydee said:
Last chance on this emaculate M-422a, it ends today. It's still at a low bidding price.

The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the listing.

Roughwear

deeb7 said:
Jaydee said:

The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the listing.

I wonder what the error was? Perhaps it was pulled to avoid it going for the listing price?

Roughwear

shanghai joe said:
i'm sure he'll share the error when he chooses to...........

Yes, I'm sure he will tell us why he pulled the listing. I suspect had there been healthy bidding it would be a different story! :)

jacketimp

Roughwear said:
shanghai joe said:
i'm sure he'll share the error when he chooses to...........

Yes, I'm sure he will tell us why he pulled the listing. I suspect had there been healthy bidding it would be a different story! :)

you got a point there, considering the item has been relisted..........

jacketimp

Jaydee said:

sure...........make it second last chance, now that it's being relisted

Jaydee

jacketimp said:
asiamiles said:
Roughwear said:
You can now as it has been re-listed!

But with a reserve! I usually pass on auctions with a reserve.

and with a BIN of 0ver $500..........was that the error that was responsible for pulling the auction..........

Yes it is listed again. Can anyone really blame me? I wouldn't have pulled it if there were any bids, I don't think that would be right. Lucky for me that eBay offers an out if you make a mistake in your listing. I should have listed with a reserve the first time, I'm glad I could relist it in the auction format I wanted. The BIN was never under $500 on this jacket, and it shouldn't be. This jacket is in unbelievable condition. So no error there!
I'm sorry if I ruffled some over excited Sniper's feathers out there, but I'm not going to let this beauty go for 1/2 of what it's worth. That wouldn't be fair to me, and I'm no Chump.
You don't bid on Reserve Auctions? I think a more sound policy would be to not bid on overpriced Items. Then you don't miss out on the Items that are listed with too low of a reserve price. There I go, talking too much again! ;)
-Jay

shanghai joe

and with a BIN of 0ver $500..........was that the error that was responsible for pulling the auction..........[/quote]

Yes it is listed again. Can anyone really blame me? I wouldn't have pulled it if there were any bids, I don't think that would be right. Lucky for me that eBay offers an out if you make a mistake in your listing. I should have listed with a reserve the first time, I'm glad I could relist it in the auction format I wanted. The BIN was never under $500 on this jacket, and it shouldn't be. This jacket is in unbelievable condition. So no error there!
I'm sorry if I ruffled some over excited Sniper's feathers out there, but I'm not going to let this beauty go for 1/2 of what it's worth. That wouldn't be fair to me, and I'm no Chump.
You don't bid on Reserve Auctions? I think a more sound policy would be to not bid on overpriced Items. Then you don't miss out on the Items that are listed with too low of a reserve price. There I go, talking too much again! ;)
-Jay[/quote]

talk is good clears the air.....keep talking, champ (NOT chump)! :)