• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

nice Rough Wear B-3 Bomber Flight Jacket on ebay

Dumpster D

Found this myself, was thinking of maybe bidding, when it was at $38 US with 8 bids last night, but it's at $250 now with 16 bids. : (

Too small for me really, just that I like a bit of a project.

Any of you guys bidding on this one?

B-Man2

Found this myself, was thinking of maybe bidding, when it was at $38 US with 8 bids last night, but it's at $250 now with 16 bids. : (

Too small for me really, just that I like a bit of a project.

Any of you guys bidding on this one?
Most of the real bidders will post in the last minutes of the auction. That’s when the real bidding begins .

Dumpster D

Maybe you get lucky and there's no last minute bidding frenzy, and sail through like a ship passing in the night.

If the auction ends late evening for example, or people just snooze on the Jacket for whatever reason, size or condition.

Usually you can tell when there's an interest or buzz around certain items and there's gonna be a last minute dash or not.

In this case I suspect I'm elbow to elbow with a small bunch trying to squeeze in.

Last edited:

Grant

With the shearling shedding from the skin, this is a clear indication of the onset of dry rot. This jacket will disintegrate quickly if someone tries wearing it.

ROT.png

Dumpster D

You just described my personality, also my WWII Jacket collection : )

(Anyway at that point in a garment's life, now only a display piece.)