• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice period photos (all jackets except A-2's)

Shanghai-Mayne

IMG_2009.jpeg

John Luder

Just like my signature says, "Politicians..get respectable..."
Arnold is a pillock and a wanker. In the long run, he was no friend to California.
During the lock-down, he did a PSA (public service announcement). He was sitting in an in-ground jacuzzi in one of his sprawling back yards. He had a big cigar and a drink. He told all of us to get shot and isolate. What a twat.

Rory Schultz

I believe the image is reversed, Beret are facing wrong side, Nice, I used to have Charles De Gaulle's Uniform with the Kepi had 2 stars. It was stolen. I still have some other Free French and Algiers period and the Uniforms of one of my good friends who fought at Dien Bien Phu ( he was a teenager at the time ) who became a POW of the Viet Minh then when free rejoined the FFL until war Formally broke out then he was commissioned as a 2nd Lt with the 33rd ARVN. After US pulled out they were still fighting the North for another 3 to 5 years ( 3 years in South Vietnam and another 2 years in Cambodia ) until he became a POW for 5 years. After his release he moved near me here in Texas. Now that man was a die hard HERO. His name was 2nd Lt. Dennis Pham ( Dung Pham ) He was awarded every high decoration of numerous Countries except for the USA.