• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Roughwear at one week old...

A

Anonymous

DSC_0272.jpg

DSC_0280.jpg

This is my new GW Roughwear at about 1 week old- my brother took some pics with his skillion dollar Nikon. If on shoulder seems droopier than the other it's because my left shoulder is literally 1 1/4" shorter than my right- a leftover from my years as a working carpenter swinging a hammer. These pictures show the quality of the leather- it looks kinda shiny but it's a subtle deep shine- the leather still absorbs water so it''s not like a vinyly poly type sheen. I'm working on figuring out my camera- the jacket looks far gnarlier today- it's got more deep grain on the arms and front panel.

A

Anonymous

You must have friends in high places at GW. Good looking jacket there, joe bob briggs.

Roughwear

Thanks for posting the pics of your RW, Jeff. It really is an amazing jacket. My GW 27752 arrived from John last week and it is awesome. I guess like mine yours has an original Talon zip?

jacketimp

Roughwear said:
Thanks for posting the pics of your RW, Jeff. It really is an amazing jacket. My GW 27752 arrived from John last week and it is awesome. I guess like mine yours has an original Talon zip?

pix please................

Burnsie

That is one great looking jacket, perfect fit too. The pics are great, how about some detail pics? I can't see Van's flaw...!

Roughwear

jacketimp said:
Roughwear said:

I will see what I can do Imp. Have you got an order in for a GW yet?

jacketimp

Roughwear said:
jacketimp said:
Roughwear said:

I will see what I can do Imp. Have you got an order in for a GW yet?

war chest is empty.......... :(

A

Anonymous

Roughwear said:
Yeah- mine has an original Talon. The jacket has aged quite well- the aniline finish seems quite durable.

rainguy

Superb jacket, rotenhahn!

I got my GW Roughwear from John just last week (in russett HH), like yours with the orginal Talon zipper. The fit is perfect, the leather amazingly supple, especially for HH. Not stiff at all, nice grain that comes out more with each day. All the detailing and workmanship are, as descsribed in every GW client post, exceptional. John puts heart, soul, and skill into every jacket he makes, which is evident the instant you pull your jacket out of the shipping box.

I'll post a photo soon.

Vcruiser

Burnsie said:
That is one great looking jacket, perfect fit too. The pics are great, how about some detail pics? I can't see Van's flaw...!

BTW,Burnsie....
I didn't say GW flaw.....

Bwwwaaaaaaaa.... :!: