• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New GW Rough Wear 1401-P

wop54

Did you buy stuff for her to 'even it out'? :D

Atkins[/quote]
:D Oh, she's very good at buying stuff for her, she dont need no help...
The fact is that she doesnt get why i keep buying identical jackets.. (and fortunately she doesn't have the slighest idea how much they cost :twisted: )

wop54

better duck said:
atkins said:
(....) post the picture too will ya? Nice to know the jacket is in your hand.

Will do, Atkins. I'll organise a photoshoot with my daughters as photographers. They are used to see their dad in this somewhat weird outfit every now and then! :D
:lol: Shall we prepare a "vintageleatherfathers" forum for our kids?

atkins

better duck said:
They are used to see their dad in this somewhat weird outfit every now and then! :D

:lol: , thanks Peter.

Carlo,i'll keep that in mind, better to keep the missus in the dark then.

A

wop54

I have received the jacket on the 13th of october and have worn it almost everyday since then! These days temperature has still been around 10c. When I wear it usually receive many compliments from the people i meet , definetely its a very flexible garment: casual with a pair of jeans and sneakers but almost elegant with a nice pair of trousers and shoes! Too bad in a few days it will be too cold to wear an A2! Gotta get the dog out for a walk now, another opportunity to wear my A2!!

zoomer

I know some gents like a tight fit in the A-2, but if it isn't too tight, you can wear 3 thin layers underneath, add a scarf, and keep a-2ing it right into the freezing zone.

I've even worn an A-2 under an M-444 sheepskin in sub-zero °F! It has to be a fairly thin hide though, or it's too hot to move around.

A

Anonymous

How come all of you guys wear 46 or 48
What have they been feeding you?

I see all the jacket photos at GW site and they're all size 46 (probably because he makes the prototypes for him, so he can try them on)

I 've never seen a GW 40 or even 42,
And you know the looks of the A-2 jacket are ruined when it's a big size because the pockets etc don't grow proportionally.

(and all the japanese jackets in their sites are size 36 -38, not good enough for comparison)

I am really curious to see a GW sz 40...