• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New ELC RAF 44

John Lever

donsom said:
What are current average selling prices for these ... around 300 - 375 British pounds?
£300 'ish. unless someone who is inexperienced bids up the price.
It's in Germany and probably won't get too much attention from the English speaking bidders.

Roughwear

John Lever said:
donsom said:
What are current average selling prices for these ... around 300 - 375 British pounds?
£300 'ish. unless someone who is inexperienced bids up the price.
It's in Germany and probably won't get too much attention from the English speaking bidders.

John's spot on here. Occasionally they go for just over £300, which is still a sizeable reduction on the new price.

donsom

Thanks ...

I missed one day on the net moving my mother-in-law to a new apartment ... and John snaps up that 42 pattern from the U.S. ($350)... :lol:

Still looking for a 40 pattern, but may still bid on this one from Germany as well. Payment is listed as bank transfer. Not sure if this is available through PayPal (it is listed underneath).

I'm assuming this one is a standard Eastman 42 pattern as well, and the sizing is not out of the ordinary. Since I speak German, I suppose I'll just post to the seller and ask.

I also notice its a Riri zip ... Is that an optional zip from Eastman? or a standard for the Irvin 42?

John Lever

donsom said:
Thanks ...

I missed one day on the net moving my mother-in-law to a new apartment ... and John snaps up that 42 pattern from the U.S. ($350)... :lol:

Still looking for a 40 pattern, but may still bid on this one from Germany as well. Payment is listed as bank transfer. Not sure if this is available through PayPal (it is listed underneath).

I'm assuming this one is a standard Eastman 42 pattern as well, and the sizing is not out of the ordinary. Since I speak German, I suppose I'll just post to the seller and ask.

I also notice its a Riri zip ... Is that an optional zip from Eastman? or a standard for the Irvin 42?
All Eastman RAF's have Riri zips.
Don't be put off by bank transfer. Continental Europeans use it frequently particularly Germans. It's OK.