• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help

Chandler

I think 10 of us could pitch in so Stu doesn't have to buy his own jacket back. Right?

Would love to know how it slipped through his hands.

Vinny

I think he should pay the full ten bucks. Consider it a dumbass tax for letting that beauty out of your site

Vinny

Then why would he want this one back? :p

Tell ol' Vinny what to do with his sawbuck. ;)
So maybe he had three? Since he was Air Force he couldn’t get issued an A2 at the time so he did an end run and kinda joined the Navy/Marines for a bit through the limited exchange thangy. Stu sure does love flight leather and did what he had to do to get one!! Or three

Vinny

Update
I finally located Stu this morning. He lives at Blue Skies in San Antonio. It’s a retirement community for Air Force personnel
I talked to a lady named AlIesha who works at Blue Skies and knows the Col well. He is on vacation and will return the 23rd I sent a pic of the jacket to Alesha to show Stu when he gets back. Hopefully we will all know the mystery of this g1 Monday. Looks like I’ll be headed to Texas soon.

Vinny

Update
just hung up with Stu. The jacket will be shipped tomorrow back to its owner. We agreed on shipping cost and my ten bucks. Lol. Really awesome guy. A national treasure for sure. Actually qualified in the F4 for carrier operations (daytime only as he was quick to point out)
The jacket was lost by the moving company three years ago when Stu moved from Ga to Tx. It ended up at an unclaimed freight place here in Kansas City hiding in a crate which was bought by a couple who discovered it about six months ago and put in their yard sale. I purchased it for ten bucks believing it was fake at the time. With the help of the members here I realized that it was real and needs to be returned.
On its way to Blue Skies in the morning

Kennyz

Update
just hung up with Stu. The jacket will be shipped tomorrow back to its owner. We agreed on shipping cost and my ten bucks. Lol. Really awesome guy. A national treasure for sure. Actually qualified in the F4 for carrier operations (daytime only as he was quick to point out)
The jacket was lost by the moving company three years ago when Stu moved from Ga to Tx. It ended up at an unclaimed freight place here in Kansas City hiding in a crate which was bought by a couple who discovered it about six months ago and put in their yard sale. I purchased it for ten bucks believing it was fake at the time. With the help of the members here I realized that it was real and needs to be returned.
On its way to Blue Skies in the morning
How awesome of you do to all this, Vinny!

Ken