• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

N.O.S. WWII M-1941 FIELD JACKET W-669-QM-29626

B-Man2

Just a side question … is WWII Impressions still in business ? When I used to go to their website …. Everything was always sold out . Eventually I got tired of them not having anything and just sort of assumed that they either had gone under or were in a slow death roll over. The owner used to be a member here and we’d hear from him occasionally or whenever he had some new products to market , but he hasn’t been here in the last couple of years I think . So does anyone know their status ?

Enigma1938

Back then when I ordered my jacket there were already problems at WW2impressions,
They always did a small production run, and when the items were out of stock it took months to be restocked.
Seems they are not very profit oriented .

Grant

I can't imagine how difficult is for these guys to source the right fabrics, materials and hardware to make accurate reproductions in the US. From ATF losing their boot maker to WWII Imp not able to source correct HBT cloth for their USMC and USN uniforms it must be very challenging. Juan has always made great stuff so I wish him the best.