• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My "New" GW Dubow

jschare

I bought this from Silver Surfer a week or so ago and wanted to post some pics. This is a Dubow 20960 made back in 2009 with the smooth russet Japanese leather. It has some very nice patina and is fading nicely in areas. The fit is great, I think, but maybe a little long in the sleeves. It's fitted with a WWII Crown zip. One of the best things about it is Victor got two of the last four surviving members of the Doolittle Raiders to sign it. It's too bad it's in the 90's here because I'd really like to wear it outside instead of just in the house... lol

Skip

looks mighty fine, reckon the sleeves are fine too, but I'd always prefer my jackets that way anyway.

Silver Surfer

the sleeve fit is aok. whats more, with a little extra length, the sleeves will not ride up your fore arms when you are driving, raising your arm to say hi to your buddy across the street, or when hoisting that bottlabeer. no sellers remorse....yet. ya know, it kinda makes me happy that this one went to jeff, who appreciates the jacket, and significance of the doolitttle raiders.