• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new Good Wear dark seal Monarch!

derleicaman

Hey Brian,

Did you get the jacket yet? Really looking forward to your impressions of it. I was bowled over at the pics of it John had on his site. I think this will be my next one to order from JC. Keep us posted!

johnwayne

Wow, neat looking collar and the colour is cool, makes me want a darker brown A2 than all my russets!!

cheers
Wayne

saucerfiend

derleicaman said:
Hey Brian,

Did you get the jacket yet? Really looking forward to your impressions of it. I was bowled over at the pics of it John had on his site. I think this will be my next one to order from JC. Keep us posted!

Unforfunately there is a slight delay as I'm visiting a friend. So probably Wednesday or Thursday next week.

Brian

saucerfiend

As posted by Clyde, the 48 was a bit large on me as I neglected to tell John that I lost 23 lbs. But, he's sending a 46 this week, so I'll post pics then.

Brian

saucerfiend

Sorry, I took so long to post pics of my Monarch, as John sent it to me a month ago. The workmanship, along with the hide and materials are superb, as usual. The Monarch contract is perfect! And the fit of this contract seems just right for me. All the details are dead nuts on!.Here are the pics. Best I can do, living alone like I do. Let me know what you fellas think.

Thanks,
Brian

P1010001-1.jpg

P1010007.jpg

P1010006-1.jpg

P1010004.jpg

P1010005.jpg

P1010008.jpg