• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new 45th fighter squadron insignia

A

Anonymous

Picture289.jpg
45th_fs_p_77_san_antonio_rose_b-29_crash_A42692_iwo_crash.jpg
My next project will be to find the unofficial version of this patch that was updated with a P-51, as shown in the picture.

EMBLEMHUNTER

Very cool patch , the version you have there I'm sure you know is of whne they were flying P-40's , the P-51 version is cool as well , I have seen it somewhere and will try to find it for you !
Siggy/WeBeEmblems

If memory serves me I got the info about the P-51 version from this contact , two contact adress's one or both should get you what you need , glorene2@comcast his name is Mark , the other is- [email protected]

Good luck !

dmar836

Chitchat. Great work!
Do you have a shot of your "collection" or do you sell most of them?
How about slapping one on that B-10?
Dave

EMBLEMHUNTER

Did you have any luck with getting the image/s you need of the P-51 version of this emblem ??????
Johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

Well I found the small photo I have and will be mailing it to you , also e mailed him myself so hopefully he'll get with you soon and send you an example photo too !
Johnny
P.S. there's really not that much difference to the patch other than the aircraft being changed and I think with my photo you should be able to render a very nice example .