• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My first A2

aerob6girl

I agree, it was a total by chance find - however, I've been searching for one for years now. Either they were always a little too pricey for a first jacket or they just didn't win me over. When I saw this one, I knew that as long as the bidding didn't get crazy (because sometimes it does) that I'd made the right decision. I also own 2 vintage WW2 jackets (and desperately need to take better photos of them and post) an original B6 in fragile but all original condition (no tears or rips, but the dye is flaking from pure age and not having been taken care of over the years before I got it) and a GREAT M445a that is just so stiff I don't know how I can possibly wear it! The m445a was another great find - they're at my folks' house in Salisbury, MD so when I visit in the next few weeks I'll make sure I get some good photos.

Thanks for all the feedback! :)

edmond

this is a buzz rickson wrinkled leather a2

my 3rd A2

IMG_0901.jpg

edmond

hey thanks bill!

ill try to post detail shots of this jacket how do i do that? can i make my own thread?

bfrench

Administrator
edmond said:
hey thanks bill!

ill try to post detail shots of this jacket how do i do that? can i make my own thread?

Hi, Edmund,

We have a FAQ in the Pic Posting section that will explain the procedure.

Yes - start your own thread in the Repro section if it's a copy and not an original.

Bill French