• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

McCoys Sportswear 7823 G-1 .... Winning bid: US $169.50

John Lever

Bargain !
When did RMNZ use the McCoys Sportswear tag ?
I had a B3 and the zip had McCoys on it which surprised me.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
John Lever said:
When did RMNZ use the McCoys Sportswear tag ?

I don't know exactly, but mid-late 1990's. I have one, and it seems the same as the current Real McCoy, apart from the zipper.

escorpion_72

Thank you Deeb7,
I honestly thought that I would miss out on this one. Guess how suprised I was when I got home and saw the winner and the winning bid.
Now I'm just waiting for it and I'll actually wear it in Chile in September (vacation), it is the end of winter there in Septemebr, like in Australia, so I think the G-1 will be perfect.

//escorpion_72

escorpion_72

I just got the jacket and I must say.....wow, what a nice repro.
Thick and soft goatskin and nothing missing or wrong, like new.
The back is perfect and the mouton is soft and thick.....there is on tiny little bald spot but I quess for the price I got it, I should be very satisfied.
Is there a way of patching these bald spots, attaching some small pieces etc?

I'll try to post some pics as soon I have taken them.

Wow again,

Escorpion_72

bazelot

escorpion_72 said:
I just got the jacket and I must say.....wow, what a nice repro.
Thick and soft goatskin and nothing missing or wrong, like new.
The back is perfect and the mouton is soft and thick.....there is on tiny little bald spot but I quess for the price I got it, I should be very satisfied.
Is there a way of patching these bald spots, attaching some small pieces etc?

I'll try to post some pics as soon I have taken them.

Wow again,

Escorpion_72

We want pics.

escorpion_72

Well, here are some fast (crapy) pics of the jacket.
I got this jacket one size bigger than usually, because I intend to use it with a thick sweater during fall, winter and spring here in Sweden (yes it is chilly out here). For sweater less day I use my A2 ;)

Enjoy.

DSC02629.jpg

DSC02631.jpg

DSC02632.jpg

DSC02636.jpg

DSC02634.jpg

DSC02627.jpg

Here is a picture of the bald spot, you can't really see it unless you get closer and brush the fur aside a bit. I also used the flash on this pictures, which makes it look worse than it is.

DSC02628.jpg