• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MASH Co. Osaka - Ueno/Tokyo and Okinawa, Japan

dadgad

Here for your curiosity some pics I took last month in Osaka, Japan.
I was lucky enough because In Japan they usually don't allow to take pictures in the stores, quite weird considering
that out of their countries they take pictures of everything...not complaining though, that's the way.

The guy is not the owner (to whom I speak with) but a clerk of the store:

DSC00609.jpg

DSC00610.jpg

DSC00611.jpg

DSC00612.jpg

DSC00613.jpg

dadgad

the following are from Ueno/Tokyo, the district of of Flight Jacket junkies...:

DSC00533.jpg

DSC00534.jpg

DSC00535.jpg

DSC00536.jpg

The last one from Okinawa:

DSC00284.jpg

greyhound52

Man you are lucky. I would seriously go broke there. Of course most of the jackets are probably size 38 or smaller.

Chandler

Man -- need 2 days just to catch your breath... and the third to melt the credit card.

Chandler

dadgad

greyhound52 said:
Man you are lucky. I would seriously go broke there. Of course most of the jackets are probably size 38 or smaller.

nope, I've seen almost any size until 44...lot of "gaijin" 'round there :D

Didn't buy this year, last year I got a Black William Gibson BR's MA-1.
I just tried on B-10s and B-6s to understand if they could be right for me...B-10 is not, B-6 is but I have no reason to wear one in Milan, very rarely we go below 0 C°...

The BR's Black A1 completely disappointed me, is made with the hardest and stiffest leather I had the chance to touch in my life! :shock:

joeson

I go to Japan every couple of years,unfortunately repro's don't really do it for me unless they are cheap.

Peter Graham

They really go in for it in a big way over there. Great photos. Looks like there are a few originals mixed in there too.

dadgad

Peter Graham said:
They really go in for it in a big way over there. Great photos. Looks like there are a few originals mixed in there too.

yep, at MASH only though..there are a lot of originals some very worn out some pretty fine but way too overpriced..
I remember an excellent B15 over $1.200,00

joeson

dadgad said:
Peter Graham said:

yep, at MASH only though..there are a lot of originals some very worn out some pretty fine but way too overpriced..
I remember an excellent B15 over $1.200,00

I concur.Strictly 'eye candy' in the shops.Tend to stick to the flea markets for buying.