• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Leather belts.

jeremiah

I am offering hand made sturdy leather belts. I call these “mountaineer belts”. They will serve you well on all your adventures from grabbing a cup of coffee to ascending one of the 7 summits.
I stand behind these hand crafted items. I use only the best leather you can buy in the United States. Full grain 100% vegetable tanned Harness and Skirting leather. Both sourced from two of the last remaining tanneries that mainly focus on Vegtible tanning done right here in the USA.

These belts I make are between 4.5-5.5mm thickness. I can customize these to your desires including buckle types and finish and color of leather.
I have three prices all based on what type of leather is used and if I hand dye or not.
Below are the prices:

Hermann Oak old world harness leather (russet or antiqued russet)
Russet- $70.00
Antiqued russet-$75.00

Wickett&Craig Harness leather. Two colors
Natural tan and medium brown
I can dye the natural color to your choice.
Natural and brown $70.00
Dyed $75.00

Wickett&Craig skirting leather
Russet $60.00
Dyed $65.00

I do have some thinner leather in a reddish brown called walnut and some in a coffee color.
$50.00

Ask me about multiple belt purchase discounts.

Shipping within US is $7 for one belt and $10 for two.

These are entirely made by hand. You can’t walk in the store and get one like these.

Last edited by a moderator:

Juanito

I have one and just requested two more. These things are awesome and if it is worth the time to make them, he's on to something.

jeremiah

Here is a hide I just ordered. It’s going to be a lovely color with a slight pull up effect. It will darken with time and wear too for a lovely patina. This is Wickett and Craig russet harness leather. Has a nice supple hand to it.
5.5mm thick.
AAF7A6DB-0DC7-4E8A-BCFF-A53B11E7FABD.jpeg

B-Man2

Once you pick up one of Jeremiah’s belts you’ll find that they begin to become like flight jackets in that you want to have one in each color and variation. The next thing you know he’s got you hooked!! BELT ADDICTION!!
I picture Jeremiah hidden in the shadows of a dark corner in somewhere downtown USA going” psss ... hey ... you wanna buy a belt??
Don’t worry man .. you won’t get hooked!!;););)

On the real side ... they are seriously good belts for a really good price. I own 3!!

Last edited:

jeremiah

I am offering hand made sturdy leather belts. I call these “mountaineer belts”. They will serve you well on all your adventures from grabbing a cup of coffee to ascending one of the 7 summits.
I stand behind these hand crafted items. I use only the best leather you can buy in the United States. Full grain 100% vegetable tanned Harness and Skirting leather. Both sourced from two of the last remaining tanneries that mainly focus on Vegtible tanning done right here in the USA.

These belts I make are between 4.5-5.5mm thickness. I can customize these to your desires including buckle types and finish and color of leather.
I have three prices all based on what type of leather is used and if I hand dye or not.
Below are the prices:

Hermann Oak old world harness leather (russet or antiqued russet)
Russet- $70.00
Antiqued russet-$75.00

Wickett&Craig Harness leather. Two colors
Natural tan and medium brown
I can dye the natural color to your choice.
Natural and brown $70.00
Dyed $75.00

Wickett&Craig skirting leather
Russet $60.00
Dyed $65.00

I do have some thinner leather in a reddish brown called walnut and some in a coffee color.
$50.00

Ask me about multiple belt purchase discounts.

Shipping within US is $7 for one belt and $10 for two.

These are entirely made by hand. You can’t walk in the store and get one like these.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeremiah

Got some new leather today. This is a russet harness leather from Wickett and Craig tannery.
037AB0F0-C2F2-4F9A-B0AC-9311C44FB6C4.jpeg

Last edited:

jeremiah

First belt made from the w&C russet harness leather. Wonderful stuff. It’s 5-6mm thick and feels lovely. I just ordered another side in a color called buck brown. The russet color will continue to darken with age. The back of these belts are very smooth and soft thanks to a treatment they do called “gumming”.

7CA47D9E-8667-4219-ADFD-6C9E603720DF.jpeg
1AC5CFF9-C19F-40C5-8CCE-B7093814E648.jpeg

Here is the buck brown color.
A5C0CB47-7889-4281-8326-F76E41E51E68.jpeg

SimonR

I've had a harness leather from Hermann Oak tannery belt from Jeremiah and it is absolutely superb ! very quick shipping to the UK and I'm so pleased I'm ordering another :)

jeremiah

Btw.
I use two rivets to fasten these buckles to the leather. This cuts down on weight. I use two stitches on either side to close up the gap between the leather and to reinforce though the rivets won’t ever pop off unintentionally.
A5371E7B-0206-42FD-81B0-DB5CD83F2000.jpeg

It’s also my personal touch or calling card. I don’t like my leather to have writing or logos on it anywhere.

I also like how it makes my belts look different from every other belt out there. But maybe you don’t mind that so I can always not include the two stitches in the belt I make for you if not wanted. Just let me know.

Last edited: