• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Leather belts.

jeremiah

Shipping within the US sadly had gone up.
I used to be able to send a belt to FL from MS for $5.50

Just sent a belt in a smaller box to LA from MS and it cost me $8 and some change.

Flightengineer

You make very beautiful belts. If I wore jeans with a belts (but I only wear a belt with uniform pants), I would definitely buy one from you.

SimonR

Just received the black belt from Jeremiah shown on the previous page - excellent quality - just as good as the brown one I received previously !!!

IMG_4206.JPG

jeremiah

Glad you got it and like it.

Here is a video ( not mine) showcasing how the russet Hermann Oak harness leather I use will age and look after wearing. Results will vary depending on your own personal use of the belt of course. The leather and weight of leather shown in video is exactly what I offer with my russet HO harness leather. Just look at the natural patina and how floppy this leather will get with use.

jeremiah

New shipping updates.
Guys I am taking a bath with shipping prices. All based on weight as I have to use a certain size box rather than try and shove these nice belts in a too small flat mailer.
So for one belt shipped within continental US the shipping will have to be $7.00
For two belts $10.00
Pm for international shipping.
Those with already existing orders will have the quoted shipping fee honored.

On that note. Another black belt nearly finished and ready to mail out soon.
4A7D52E7-2B12-4D25-B66E-B5D464D77908.jpeg

Last edited:

jeremiah

Well I might get less orders due to my price change and that’s ok. I make a good belt out of top quality leather. You just can’t walk into a store and buy these.

For those who have ordered I thank you. I enjoyed making them for you guys.

Juanito

Well I might get less orders due to my price change and that’s ok. I make a good belt out of top quality leather. You just can’t walk into a store and buy these.

For those who have ordered I thank you. I enjoyed making them for you guys.
If the price difference tips a buyer one way or the other, they were never really a buyer.

I'll be shooting myself in the foot, but these are way underpriced. You can't touch a belt of this quality for under $85. Langlitz sells belts all day long for that, and they are not the quality yours are.

jeremiah

I can also do the buckle end like this and with Chicago screws. What do you guys think of doing the buckle and keeper this way?
I find with my own belt that sometimes depending on the pants I wear the leather keeper is right up against my belt loop this sort of negating the need of the keeper. This way the keeper still does its job without being too close to some loops on styles of pants.
B640AABF-288E-4907-9D53-448377EC191B.jpeg
DACF825A-4024-42C7-9C30-FF21AC0F5D00.jpeg
A55CA05F-ECFF-45D2-B94A-B6DB3E5DF6DD.jpeg

Last edited:

seres

I can also do the buckle end like this and with Chicago screws. What do you guys think of doing the buckle and keeper this way?...
I like the Chicago screw method. I've had belts that had those, and it was simple to shorten that end and leave the tongue untouched. Also, easy to change buckles.